12.04.2010

I came across this on CollegeFashion.

Fashion Challenge: Wear Something Magnificent Every Day for a Week – College Fashion


Found this today on www.collegefashion.net.
The post is a couple days old, and even though it says, "Fashion Challenge," it provides numorous tips and suggestions to all fashionistas to make getting ready on a busy morning, well... unchallenging ;)


My favorite part is where they suggest to invest in a clothing rack! Unfortunately, it would probably not fit in my room at college, but I am seriously considering it for my room back home. (It might give me an excuse to re-arrange and re-decorate my bedroom!) I also wish I had a polaroid camera because I would totally love to keep a collection of outfit ideas like that.


Documenting it digitally on your computer is always an option (one I might bring myself to try), but there is something cute and fun about those square little polaroid pictures.


xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment